C. Perrin Rome, III
C. Perrin Rome, III was born in New Orleans on December 12, 1960 and has lived there ever since. He graduated from Loyola University School of Law in 1986 and began his transportation law career immediately by joining Blake Arata at that point.
Perrin is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and is admitted to the U. S. District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana and the U. S. Court of Appeals, Fourth, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits. Perrin has also served as a Presiding Judge, National Trial Advocacy and Moot Court and is a member of The American Association for Justice and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Perrin has successfully prosecuted train wreck cases, and tractor trailer wreck cases.
Perrin enjoys fishing and golf but does not seem to find the time to enjoy them as much as he would like. He does, however, make time to follow and help coach the budding athletic careers of his two young daughters.
Injured in a Trucking Accident?
Get Fair Compensation!
Call today for your free consultation & strategy session.
- What to Do If Injured in a Semi-Truck Accident
- Vital Info for Truck Wreck Victims
- How to Find Your Accident Report
- Five Reasons to Hire a Semi-Truck Accident Attorney
- How should I deal with the trucking company's insurance adjuster?
- What is my truck accident claim worth?
- Does use of a cell phone by a truck driver make them 100% negligent?
- See more...